Grow Your Faith
Have you ever questioned how to grow your faith since your Baptism, First Holy Communion, Confirmation, and for some of us, Holy Matrimony? What do we believe in? Why does the Catholic Church teach certain things? What does the Bible teach us and what can we learn from it today?
- There are many opportunities to grow and learn more our faith. One of them is our ongoing Bible Study series. These series are easy to follow and are offered during the year. Keep a lookout for upcoming Bible Studies in our weekly bulletin and just try it out.
- Attend a “Bible in a Year Study Group” offered monthly.
- Cursillo Weekend. Cursillo gives Catholic men and women in our parish an extraordinary opportunity to grow in their relationship with our Lord, while at the same time being accompanied by others sharing this path towards a stronger faith. To learn more about Cursillo, contact Rick Hoffman at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Enroll in “Be Formed,” a 90-Day Discipleship Experience for Men, Women and Couples https://www.dioceseofjoliet.org/layformation/
- For more resources on how to grow your faith, attend retreats, go on pilgrimages, visit the Diocese of Joliet’s Office of Lay Formation at https://www.dioceseofjoliet.org/layformation/
- Young Adults from 18-39 seeking to grow their faith, can connect with other young adults at https://www.dioceseofjoliet.org/yam/
- Subscribe to Fr. Burke Masters, “The Baseball Priest and Cubs Chaplain” blog at https://frburke23.wordpress.com/ and receive the daily readings and reflections.
- Find out what’s going on in our diocese by going to the Diocese of Joliet’s website at https://www.dioceseofjoliet.org